Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

January 1, 2007

Just Who The Hell Do I Think I Am?

In a word, I am an ASSHOLE. Plain and simple.
Deal with it, or move along - nothing to see here.

I am first and foremost a mother of 4 plus 2 plus 2,
~~The Hearing wife of a Deaf man and
~~The mother of Deaf,
~~~~Hearing, and
~~~~Hard of Hearing children and stepchildren.
Adoring the magic of the world as seen through the eyes of a child,
~~Seeking a gateway through a wall of thunderous silence.

I am a workaholic,
~~A daydreamer and believer, a visionary schemer;
~~A tender heart wrapped within skepticism and criticism,
~~A glutton for knowledge with a pathological urge to analyze every detail,
~~A poet, a curiosity freak, and a history buff,
~~An armchair pundit with great big opinions.

My spare time is spent learning the hard way about
~~Multiple sclerosis and paralysis, crushing fatigue, and
~~The insidious destruction of a complex personality,
~~Dealing with life from within the confines of the shell left behind;
~~~~Finding inner peace, personal salvation, and
~~~~Facing death and defeat but not going down without a fight, a smile on my face.

Just a glimpse into the inner workings of who and what I am.

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP