Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

May 25, 2008

Okay, for This Week

I'm finally done (kind of) fucking around with my blog template again. I'm pretty pleased with myself this time around, too. It's slicker 'n snot on a doorknob, if I may be so bold. OH, of course I may? Why, thank you. I finally put my blog roll back up, too (about damn time, huh?). I found a template that got me all excited and I tweaked it all up all by my lonesome, from a 2-column to 3-column format with some trial and error (mostly error). I also added some "page" posts, where I can collect my favoritest of my favorite funny shit and whatnot.

Now to get over to my other sites and do sometime to spice them up, and then maybe I will actually get back to BLOGGING something.

It's just been kind of crazy around here lately, either I feel like shit or I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with work, most days feeling like shit AND overwhelmed with work or feeling like shit BECAUSE I'm overwhelmed with work.

I should just quit work and go live in a box.

3 comments:

Vanessa May 25, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

Hey, I like this design; I liked the last one too but do your thing, my sister. :)

Dawn Drover May 27, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

OMG... this template is gorgeous! Love what you've done with the place!

Unknown May 29, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Nice design!

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP